SEN Boot Camp: Project Management
Enhance your project management skills with SEN Design Group’s three-day Project Manager Boot Camp.
Who Should Attend?
- Owners who are Project Managers
- New Salespeople and Designers that will be or are involved in project management
- New Project Managers or Installers who are advancing to become full-time Project Managers
- Existing Salespeople who need project management training
- Anyone on a career path to become a full-time Project Manager
- Any company personnel that play a role in the installation process
- To learn on-site communication skills that reduce the punch list completion process
- To increase your profits on existing sold projects through proper change order procedures
- To learn more about the client emotional curve and how to use it to your advantage
- To learn how to eliminate the need to constantly be putting out fires in your operation
- To learn to successfully recruit and retain the best subcontractors, installers, and project managers
- To understand how to take your Lead Carpenter to the next level of Project Management
- To learn compensation and incentive programs that work for Project Managers & Owners
- To get ready to expand your offerings (and profits) into profitable bathroom and remodeling offerings
- To understand how to reduce the potential for missing or forgotten materials and tasks during the installation process
- To successfully estimate, track all job costs, and totally job cost every project at completion
- To gain the valuable support of your design staff and build a team spirit that will accomplish more together
- To enhance your confidence to take on large jobs without the fear of disaster
- To discover how to leave the office at the end of the day without worrying about the late night client calls
- To learn how to ensure your job costs stay within budget
- To learn proven estimating tricks and time savers from industry experts who have "been there"